This Crack Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is literally THE
Everyone that has tried it raves about it, It’s pure consolation food at it’s quality!
THIS SOUP TAKES OLD FASHIONED TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL OF AWESOME!
IT’S RIDICULOUSLY CREAMY AND PACKED WITH FLAVOR THAT WILL HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS DANCING!
ONCE YOU TRY IT YOU WILL BE OBSESSED!
WITH ROASTED CHICKEN, CHEESE, BACON, YOU JUST CAN’T GO WRONG – IT’S SO DARN GOOD!
THIS SOUP MAKES THE PERFECT FAMILY MEAL THAT THE ENTIRE IS SURE TO LOVE!
YOU’LL NEVER WANT PLAIN OLD CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP EVER AGAIN!
EVERYONE WILL BE GOING BACK FOR SECONDS!
Please take into account to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You also can use rotisserie fowl)
- 1 (10.5 ounces.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken inventory
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz..) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded slight cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – raw
- Combine chicken, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, carrots, celery, ranch dressing mix, and crumbled bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- add noodles and cheese and simmer until noodles are fully cooked.